Callus is the name of a thickening area in your feet which sometimes can be painful. This type of a skin problem commonly caused by the repeated friction. But, actually wearing high-heeled shoes, too tight footwear, don’t put the socks on while wearing shoes, certain tools, and equipment, doesn’t exfoliate the skin regularly, and standing too long on a daily basis can lead to calluses. Calluses can easily to remove using the natural home remedy. If you haven’t tried yet, we are trying to give you steps how to get rid of calluses on feet with lemon juice. Keep on reading.
How To Get Rid Of Calluses On Feet With Simple Steps
Lemon juice is famously known for its acidic nature which can be functioned to brighten and soften your skin. So, lemon juice can effectively remove calluses on your feet as well. You may need some extra oil, such as coconut oil and olive oil to help to soften the skin and prevent dryness. Below are the steps how to get rid of calluses on feet with lemon juice:
- Lemon juice
- Baking soda
- Olive oil
- First of all, make a mixture of 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1-2 olive or coconut oil, and add sufficient baking soda (it helps to peel off the dead skin cells). Mix them together until becomes paste.
- Apply the paste on your toughened area. Leave it for at least half an hour.
- Wash with warm water when you are done. Remember that warm doesn’t mean hot.
- Do this treatment every day for optimal result.
- You can also put a small piece of lemon’s skin on your calluses, use a tape to secure it and let it works overnight. Repeat every night.
- Or if you like it simpler, apply the lemon juice on your calluses using cotton ball as an applicator.
After reading how to get rid of calluses on feet above, you can start the treatment from now. Thank you for reading this.